The National Hockey Now network is seeking the next generation of great hockey writers. We’re looking for experienced journalists, bloggers, and digital content creators who can engage an audience, talk hockey, know their team, and deliver consistent and clean content with minimal supervision.
If you’ve previously managed or written for an SBNation hockey blog, we want to talk to you.
Join the Now Sports Blog Network! If you can, bring the old blog with you!
Come join our burgeoning hockey community and work alongside some of the best and brightest in the industry. This is moving quickly, so logos and the sites aren’t yet ready, but they will be by March 1.
- Some experience is preferred (newspapers, websites, independent media, blogs, student papers).
- Must know your team. Living in that city is not required, but writing objectively when necessary is a big help.
- Active on social media with standard ability to Tweet all stories and upload videos to YouTube and Facebook.
- Be part of the community and help us create the community.
- Resourceful, creative, loves hockey.
- Based on initial conversations, our plan will offer a greater share of revenues to writers than the closing network. And our network offers a greater chance for advancement for those who want to become professional beat writers. Compensation starts at $3 per thousand clicks with quick bonuses and generous upgrades. Managers will have a different scale.
We want to hear from you today!
How to Apply:
Fill out the form below and we will get back to you as soon as possible.